HISTOIRES de PARFUMS 1804 EDP 120ml
Brand : HISTOIRES de PARFUMS
SKU : 600035
- She was to become renowned through her androgynous pen name, George Sand. A writer of genius, great lover and committed, she was the incarnation of the first modern woman. For her contemporary heiresses, a perfume reflecting her generosity and sensuality.
- An Amber Flower bouquet, in remembrance of George Sand’s bond uniting her with nature, warmed with heady Spices and colored by sweet Fruits.
- Main notes: Pineapple, Indian Jasmine, Tahitian Gardenia.
- Top notes: Tahitian Gardenia, Corsica Peach, Hawaiian Pineapple.
- Heart notes: Clove, Nutmeg, Indian Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Rose of Morocco.
- Base notes: Sandalwood, Patchouli, Benzoin, Vanilla, White Musk.